Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Stand" Project

   Inspired by some thinking during the recent visit of 'The Caravan of Hope' and my Easter prep and reflections I am starting work on a new 45-70min 'worship' experience around the theme 'stand'... I'm imagining a space, music, a collaborative tactile [hands on] creativity as part of the time but also it's about stopping and going slowly against the culture of 'being busy'
   I'm thinking about something could work in different settings and communities and might end up as part of 'Weekend OUT'... One option for me is a 5th Sunday special event inviting youth/young adults but it'd be equally able to be put together for an 'anything goes' contemporary worship... this is ALL working title... a follow up to my LENT pics and the Yurora Installation from January!! I don't yet know what collaborators to seek to create holy mischief together...

No comments: