Friday, December 08, 2017

Advent B&W Photo Reflection 7th December 2017


How's the serenity? Only a day late!! 
   This photo makes me laugh. It's from Myuna Bay and on the right day, like yesterday, the water is glassy and draws your eyes in as though it's metres deep. I sat here in the busyness, but what makes me laugh is, I didn't feel I had time to get out of the car. In truth it was great to stop for 5 mins but in haste to take the picture I parked side on and hit the window down button, took the snap and drove off. Only after I drove off did I realise the drivers side window had gone down, not the passengers. So my picture has dust and grime and spots from the window. A great contrast, a serene space for reflection, taken so fast it's through a car window, through the tinted dirty glass.
   I will remedy this later today with a trip to Newcastle Harbour for a walk and maybe fish n chips!! The girls are shopping in Sydney and doing the annual concert thing with cousins. 'Max' and I will crash after a busy day and lots of preparations for the weekend and Monday!! Advent!!

No comments: