Monday, December 11, 2017

Advent B&W Photo Reflection 11th December 2017


Uniform
   Today was a pretty big day, symbolised by taking three shirts and three ties to fit two separate Funerals of different nature because of the people and their story. In fairness I mostly chose according to comfort and the weather, switching ties, my jacket was never going to rate...
   These shirts reflect the changing nature of my vocation in recent years and find me still stashing  shorts and t-shirts in the car for 'after' so can I be comfortable and leave my 'uniform' behind...
   Today was made even busier by being Advent and the time in the lead up to Christmas... with it's many events and parties!! I also had significant computer issues unfolding last night that kept me awake for hours (hence a few mangled sentences today with a brain in neutral at times. I suppose in a round about way these clothes are about choices, identity and engagement with a bigger story... yet they still aren't really ME... perhaps that would better with a loss of 25kgs or more... wait, what...


No comments: