Saturday, June 09, 2012

30 DAY SONG CHALLENGE: DAY TWENTY A song you listen to when you are angry?



Frustrated, annoyed, over tired, but I don't get angry very much if at all... so maybe a song I listen to when I'm very annoyed... is 'These Days' by the Foo Fighters... I don't know Dave Grohl, but what I read and see in the public eye says I like him... unassuming, shouting the Beaconsfield Miners a beer, enjoying and wanting to be on Roy & HGs 'The Dream' Olympics show/s because 'he got it.' He seems to have a healthy perspective on the place of 'Nirvana' in music history, an appropriate memory of Kurt Cobain.
In this I find the music of Foo Fighters to be clever, honest and funny [especially Dave's willingness not to take himself too seriously in his clips... So here it is anyhow...

No comments: