Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 DAY SONG CHALLENGE: DAY 28 A song that makes you feel guilty? "400 Miles from Darwin"



This is perhaps somewhere near my answer for Day 28... Whether I should have been more aware at a younger age, been more active on the issue and certainly in recent years I had hoped to get some partnership trips going through Uniting World [and will at some stage]... very pleased to hear of others partnerships and awareness of the sad history of occupation in Timor Leste [East Timor]... inspirational people alongside their leaders...
I'm also a fan of Tim Freedman and his many guises. Writing as he says 'about stuff that matters that others don't often write about'... couldn't find a clip so I put one together... might have to 'Ken Burns' it when I have more time!!

No comments: