Saturday, August 27, 2011

'Kondoot' about to go viral globally


' Come up with a simple idea of how people everywhere can access and add content to the world wide web and set up a website user friendly interface and you could make your fortune and satisfy your creative bent all at once!!'
The Aussie boys behind 'Kondoot' have come up with a website where you can upload and ''broadcast' live and saved video footage for all to see...
Imagine your club, group or friends producing a weekly TV show styled video, sports reports, presentations etc and loading them up onto Kondoot. It's more than youtube/vimeo, different to Facebook and Twitter [yet linkable].
I could do a weekly sports report, youth work resource clip etc and load it onto youtube but Kondoot opens up different ways of sharing, including live...
Looks really interesting but uses flash so I'm still not sure if it was my net connection or my Mac which had a problem but my desktop PC worked well with it's netcam!!

No comments: