Monday, May 30, 2011

"Rolling in the Deep" Adele from '21'

In my travels today I was listening to a variety of music as I attempted to make some sense of the struggle I'm engaged in about what to do next as far as my vocation/job goes. There are lots of questions, constraints, compromises, decisions and variables not to mention the decision making of others... my work this year is happening with the figurative sound of a ticking clock in the background and while conscious I have possibilities when some in the world have no hope of future employment... I am just trying to be faithful, engaged and to discern...
This song will get a run 'somewhere' as the fuel for prayer/activity or at least a pipe opener to reflection alongside bluesy lyrics and sound.
Adele has a brilliant voice as a recording artist and live performer on TV... great song for my mood today!!

No comments: