Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sydney 'Bucketlist'

   As my time work based in Sydney draws to an end I have really enjoyed the strategy of deciding a few fun things to do during what was always going to be a 'crap' 2011!! It doesn't matter that I won't quite finish the list... I will in coming months anyway... it's been about enjoying the stay, having stuff to plan for that I'd look forward to and making sure I did all the stuff I wanted to across my 12 years with a desk in Pitt St!!
   My next day trip will include a trip to the IMAX to view 'Hubble' or 'Mission Impossible' and lunch in Surry Hills. When I get to the 'Harry Potter' exhibit at the Powerhouse I'd classify it as a one off world class event. I will just need to get to Belvoir St next year and I'll be done!!
   Very soon Sydney returns to the status of 'that place I go to for a day off' instead of the walking path outside my work... any meetings or training I attend, I'll choose... woo hoo!!

No comments: