Wednesday, December 07, 2011

'Pumphouse' Changes...

   Hey it's that time of year and as I wind down to holidays and a new role in 2012 I'm pondering some blogging changes. I might split my blogging between 'Pumphouse' for the stuff 'nobody' wants to read but I want to write and a second more exclusively youth focused blog... with a working title of 'Ideas Big and Small'!! On the other hand it might be just too much to have two spaces... it could just be a facelift and new title... yes my last two years have been that forgettable, painful and in need of moving on from!!
Dunno, but I'll ponder this over the holidays and you'll be the first to know!!

1 comment:

fozzy said...

If you split it into two (I've got no real preference either way), can you make sure that you advertise the second one on the first.
Have a great, and restful Chrstmas break!