Monday, December 02, 2013

Advent Photo #02 Activity

'Activity'
Intentional effort to be, to change, to take time and live more fully...
What activity do you undertake when you have had bilateral patella tendon repair surgery ? That's right, both knees, at once, in 2003!!
   This year I returned to the lap pool for the first time since 2008, when it got too cold to cycle at the flat foreshore I 'bit the bullet' and took my unfit self to the Forum Pool at the Uni and got back into 20-30 laps up to 4 times a week. I'm excited that now in the warmer weather I get to hit Lambton Pool and now the kids are in, Mayfield Pool. There's something nice about frequenting these community facilities. They are full of history and nostalgia, the staff are either mates I know or just friendly regardless!!
   The 'activity' includes exercise, reflection, thinking problems through, challenging 2 laps at a time...

And no, I'm not following the popular list that's out there but instead setting my own daily key word...

No comments: