Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sydney 'Bucketlist'



A good 'Burger' is serious business!! While I'm doing more research and still intend to head to one of Newtown's Burger outlets in coming weeks/months I did cross one more thing off my list of things I'd like to do in Sydney before the end of the year!!
There's a new 'food atrium' on Level 5 of the Westfield redevelopment in Centrepoint and it includes 'Charlie & Co' Burgers and I can now recommend the 'Waygu Burger' [without the gherkin]. While the chips looked good I resisted!! And I note an excellent BLT and Chicken Fillet Burger...
I discovered some new 'Grill'd' outlets alongside the Darlinghurst one but because I can get one of those at home it doesn't count and I was searching for just the right spot...
The place I'm thinking of in Newtown will be a [3] meal substitute but todays was a great dinner, especially at $16 not $23 which you can pay...

No comments: