Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Joshua Tree 20th Anniversary Super Deluxe remastered Limited Edition


My copy of the above arrived from ezydvd.com.au today after protracted waiting and e-conversations where after all that Universal Music have clearly dropped the ball and not bothered to release a PAL version [or in very limited numbers] and so my NTSC version luckily works fine in the home DVD and we'll see with the laptop!!

It's a great celebration of this seminal album and the DVD of a Joshua Tree concert in Paris is remarkable!! I look forward to using it all well in the coming years!!

Now EzyDVD and I will enter into a conversation about how Chaos and JB HiFi were charging Only 2/3 of their asking price for the NTSC import and I would expect the same reduction... we'll see!!

No comments: