Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brooklyn Art Library Sketchbook

   "Stories of Hope" is the title of my Sketchbook and a means to collect some well worn stories fro the last few years and to move on in the knowledge "there are new stories to tell." The Sketchbooks are a designer size for the project and I was just not happy with my pencil sketching and ended up using a writing font and photoshop to meet the project deadline!!
   The Sketchbook as previously explained was a gift from good friend Nicole and a great thing to work on in the latter part of 2011 in the hope of sending it away to the US.
   Many will have heard me tell or seen me use these stories in a variety of contexts and there are even a few more I couldn't squeeze in... I'm annoyed what spellcheck didn't pick up but that just shows it was my work!!
You can view the digitised version and these are the instructions [you may need to sign up to see it, I'm not sure... some of the collection will tour the world, including Melbourne later this year!!



"Your digitized project is available for viewing here: http://www.arthousecoop.com/library/6522. Please note that it takes about 20 minutes for the entire project to be uploaded to the site, so if images aren't showing up, please check back in a bit.
Viewers can find your digitized project two different ways so far:
   1) by going to your profile (http://www.arthousecoop.com/users/robhanks) and then clicking on the Artwork tab.
   2) by using the library directory and searching for your name. As with the entire Digital Library, things are constantly being worked on, and the searchable directory is one of them. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for your digitized project to be indexed and searchable."





No comments: