Thursday, September 22, 2011

UCA NSW/ACT Synod Meeting #02

I don't know about others but I'll be borrowing the VicTas hashtag #synod2011 for twitter during the 18 monthly meeting where the Mod is Installed here in Newcastle on Friday night and business kicks off Saturday at Newcastle University... based on the maintenance mode Reports so far I hope there's more innovative material to come... between the pre-reading our corporatised thinking on structures I'm hoping to at least have some good conversations with some of the younger attendees and looking fwd to their non boomer generation take on the challenges ahead!! Stay tuned I guess... unless our procedures ban social networking, which I doubt will have been considered... and is just an opportunity to flout the rules if it has!!

No comments: