Thursday, April 15, 2010

Salt [Factory] Change of Plan


Hey all, following our meeting last month and then the busy-ness of Easter and me being unwell over Easter and for the week that followed there hasn't been enough time to lock in the details for the planned Fundraiser Dinner next week... so I know people got a flyer and will have been approaching friends BUT WE NEED TO POSTPONE ONCE MORE... not good for our group, but best in the situation!!

The group plan was to step back from our public ventures and consolidate as a core group about who/what we want to do... I think this is a good move, I just had hoped to be able to pull this one event together having secured a 'yes' from the venue... but the Easter [and annual Synod meeting of the UCA] punched a hole in the plans!!

Apologies to those who've lined up your mates to join us... in the next day or so I will advertise an alternative venue for our 'catch up' where I want to suggest we have a reflection/discussion time about the future... AND maybe attempt to pilot a creative 'creed writing activity... Jono bring your camera!!

No comments: