Saturday, May 02, 2009

Another Great Motoring Moment

Friends who know me well should be reassured that this is not in fact some footage from my own motoring highlights reel, though it could easily make the list which makes some impressive and hilarious reading... but either way this is definitely NOT how to get your 4WD out of a bog!!


My list includes:

Many memorable empty fuel tanks including Christmas Eve

Brake pads so worn they fell out

A siezed motor on the F3

Being run into in an accident on my way to my first day at work

Being run into at lights just a day after posting my overdue insurance premium leading to a seven week enquiry

A burnt out starter motor from holding the ignition on to get to the auto electrician

My Mitsubishi Van fireball when the car caught alight and was gutted just off Pennant Hills Rd

A rusted out Carolla I left with a wrecker and he didn't charge me for taking it

Electronic failure in my Commodore just as I entered the Harbour Tunnel leaving the rugby That's the highlights anyhow...

No comments: