Monday, December 21, 2015

Revised and Updated Films of 2015 for Me

On 10th October I predicted I was going off early with my films list for 2015... my main observation would be I have seen half my normal number of movies and I know it was a hugely busy year in many ways so should not be surprised. The thing is there are very few movies I was sorry I missed, maybe Papertown [and I am yet to see Spectre, The Dressmaker and a few others]!!

Movies I saw:

1. Selma
2. St Vincent at Openair
3. The Martian
4. Bridge of Spies
5. Mad Max Fury Road
6. Star Wars Force Awakens
7. Inside Out
8. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
9. The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
10. The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt2

Avengers Age of Ultron
Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
Terminator Genisys
Ant Man
Pitch Perfect 2
Spy
Boychoir
Divergent Insurgent
Shaun the Sheep
While We’re Young

Without having seen Spectre... and I can't believe there's another Hot Tub Time Machine movie and a Kung Fu Panda 3 in 2016
Seeing Sicario at Openair but also need to catch up on The Dressmaker, Carol, and 3 or so other movies


No comments: