Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unreliable Ideas # ?? "Billy Cart Derby"



   I have been holding off on a series of activity suggestions for youth ministry and mission until I decide whether to switch to my new blog space...
BUT I can wait no longer to suggest in 2013...
The Cessnock Lions Club "Billy Cart Derby" or your local equivalent [which might mean you organise it for your local community.
   I say 2013 because today's 'Australia Day' festivities have been cancelled due to the wet weather we are currently experiencing. Check it out here and build you cart according to the rules outlined on the entry form. Service Clubs and emergency services join groups, families and individuals...
   Don't set yourself to join in for the next ten years [these ideas are best as a short term thing as groups roll over and move on to another fun alternative and revisit later...

 

No comments: