Sunday, November 29, 2009

"GLEE" on TEN in Oz


I'm not sure how it works for you but I only have room in the week for a certain number of TV shows... and usually a 7.30pm program doesn't make the list with 2 girls who go to bed after 8pm!! However the little bits of 'Glee' I've caught have been dangerously tempting [I know I know] but their talented and the stories have 'soul'... there's the occasional sitcom moment but they do a pretty good job of capturing the angst and other adolescent emotions while tossing in the odd stunning performance of a song and entertaining along the way. I bet it has a loyal audience and then whole other groups ho 'just don't get it!'
This week it moved to 7.30pm Sunday and I'll be interested to see it's figures vs the average 'Idol' audience... are your young people watching it... are they dealing with relationships, teenage pregnancy, sexuality, self esteem... the ins and outs of competitive creative talent!!

No comments: