Friday, January 02, 2009

Deadpool 2009

I'll write more when I get home from NCYC09 in Melbourne BUT I know some will be horrified that I am again entering a 'Deadpool' for 2009 with some cricketing mates and friends of friends....

Each will sumbit 15 potential well knowns who might die during 2009 and earn a point for each year under 100 of each successsful prediction.... I was leading in 2008 with Edmund Hillary and Steve Fossett [legally dead in Feb] but didn't punt on the Bali Bombers who were tragically young in wasting their lives...

Anyhow, if offended, look away now:

1. Nelson Mandela
2. Barack Obama
3. Fidel Castro
4. Michael J Fox
5. Billy Graham
6. Patrick Swayze
7. Phyllis Diller
8. Farah Fawcett
9. Kirk Douglas
10. BB King
11. Mickey Rooney
12. Britney Spears
13. Paul Gasgoigne
14. Eli Wallach
15. Joan Fontaine

Just remember... I don't want any of these people to die... but they just might!!

No comments: