Thursday, September 20, 2007

REACH OUT Central


REACH OUT has always been at the forfront of online resources helping young people and youth workers be resourced for dealing with life pressures and issues around suicide. They have had travelling roadshows, interactive internet content, storysharing etc!!


Now come REACH OUT CENTRAL an online game for 15-25's that helps deal with all the stuff life throws at us and more!! It's free to load up and get involved in at www.reachoutcentral.com.au

Read or hear more about it here via the ABC
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2007/2032321.htm

1 comment:

Nadiya said...

hello, I need some help with the game because I'm stuck. I just talked to Chris and Kate about Jackie's accident at the park. Now they are gone and so is everyone else. I can only go to the mall and home, all other places (i.e. part, friend house and warehouse) are blocked. I'm the only person in the game now, can't see any other character. Could you please give me some help? My email is yuan_aus@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot for your help!