Thursday, July 27, 2006

Homebake 2006


Silverchair have just been announced as the headliners for Homebake 2006 Saturday 2nd December in Sydney's Domain!!
Homebake is a brilliant day that has grown over the years to now include such a mix of Aussie talent [always the strength of the day]!! It has a good feel to it and is in a place that discourages the agressiveness and testosterone that characterises events like Big Day Out!!

Although I feel way too old to be going I plan to head back there this year so you can pretty much bank on the return of the huge thunderstorms from my previous visits!! Still its worth it for the papadams!!

See Eskimo Joe, Toni Collette [yep], Youth Group, Bjorn Again and THE MODELS!! You Am I etc!!
Tickets August 21st approx $80

Friends....
I cannot get tickets for people but I'd be happy to know you're going and plan to catch up on the day!!

www.homebake.com.au

No comments: