Sunday, June 25, 2006

"My Name is Earl"


I wrote about this show in January and finally it hits our screens in Oz this week... Thursday at 8 on 7!! I suspect Earl will be an acquired humour and will quickly fade to a graveyard time and that will annoy me because I'll like it... typical!!

The premise is that everytime something good happens for Earl there's something bad right around the corner... maybe because of all the bad things he has done...
So its time to turn that around and make up for all those things...
Earl makes a list and sets about righting those wrongs!!

Will the trailer trash American setting make sense here in anything other than a 'Dukes of Hazzard' kind of way... I'm keen to discover!!

3 comments:

Darren Wright said...

hehe

time to say

"i have the season on dvd here"

woooooooooo

Book Crasher said...

You bugger!!
Right... there needs to be a plan!!

Darren Wright said...

well, actually realised i only have half the season, the other half is suposed to get to me sometime in the nearish future after my supplier gets back from the US...