Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Music # 19 How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Continuing on a theme... U2's new work is due out November 22.... 21st at HMV usually!!
All I've read and picked up suggests it'll be an interesting and poignant CD with accompanying DVD and other features in 3 different formats.

They are also advertising concerts in London in July next year without official confirmation...

Why so interested [nay obsessed!!] Well, I like the music.... I like that they sing about stuff that matters and that a band I grew up with can still chart successive records and gain worldwide headlines... the bonus is that they sing about stuff that matters about life and faith and although they clearly struggle with the church, there's a clear belief, spirituality, mission and..... I like the music!!

No comments: