Thursday, September 24, 2015

"Activewear"


   I have a theory in my 'listening and observing the community' that's so vital to my vocation. If I see different young people wearing something newly random three times in a short space of time, then it may be the latest trend. e.g. bucket hats, flat brimmed snapbacks, sling bags and so on... same goes for music, food fads etc
   One such example was me asking an astute friend [maybe about 3+ years ago] what they had noticed and the response was emphatic... lots of women had been walking around the Uni, attending lectures etc in their gym clothes [activewear]!! Spot on as the trend exploded, with Lorna Jane etc
   Today, my best researcher found this clip [thanks also news ltd]... here's a celebration of this fashion phenomenon!! Gold!!

No comments: