Monday, September 15, 2014

PHOTO of the Week: All Blacks

   There are a few options I had to choose this week but little or no time to deliberate!! This is my FB profile pick from the 'other week' when I was a mix of frustrated and despondent at the performance of our national rugby union team 'the Wallabies.' Such promise and attacking flair, such poor handling and dumb options. They also fell back into talking a good game and then putting out the opposite. I'm tired of reflecting on how there's not much between a win and a loss... that with a few lucky breaks it could be different or that there are parts of the game they are getting better at... they are not playing to their potential and getting hammered for it!! I won't add my profile pic with my Wallabies Cap until they play well... regardless of scoreline...

No comments: