Monday, August 26, 2013

Yurora "Installation" Idea





  So I think I might be working on an 'installation' for the upcoming Yurora NCYC 2014 picking up on the word/theme of the day with ways to interact, a bank of screens, some reflections, art and tableau stuff to help unpack IDENTITY, PASSION, SENT!! I'm particularly keen on the idea of a video booth where results become part of the installation...
   I say 'might be' as I liked the idea when it was suggested [thanks Amanda] then spent bits of the next three days brainstorming on a worksheet when I had loads else to do... guess that means the idea captured me!!
   The space would neighbour 'The Common's pop up cafe so that's good synergy as well... and the images above are the space... minus the tables and chairs and art... It also means some local Hunter mob who plan on going, could form a small team to work on this...

No comments: