Monday, December 31, 2007

Best Aussie Test XI I've Seen Play


I know we've been over this ground before [at least in coffee induced conversations] BUT with extra time on my holidays and the chance to get through a mountain of around the house jobs I have had some time to watch cricket and admire the current crop and reflect on seasons past and my own passion for this silly game played in the hottest part of the year!!

Rob Hanks Aussie Test XI [I have to have seen them play]
1. Matthew Hayden
2. Bob Simpson [c]
3. Greg Chappell
4. Ricky Ponting [I can't believe he's made a convert out of me]
5. Alan Border
6. Steve Waugh
7. Adam Gilchrist
8. Shane Warne
9. Dennis Lillee
10. Jeff Thompson
11. Glen McGrath

12th Man Doug Walters

Well, there you have it!! There's a few good players left out
Those with a Yahoo ID may care to take the challenge and comment!!

Oh and Ian Chappell would be appointed coach but would knock back the position out of the integrity that he doesn't believe in them...

No comments: