Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Ordination Saturday

If I had any energy I'd blog about some of the creative plans we have for my Ordination on Saturday but there will be a full outline 'sometime' next week!! Essentially I suggested a seemingly unrelated set of elements for a variety of reasosn ans the great bunch of friends/colleagues/practitioners I'm coillaborating with were able to see the common thread of 'journey' that was the one thing I had gleaned...
We are using the Michael Leunig cartoon 'How to Get There' in it's progression, to map the worship journey through Micah 6: 6-8 and Luke's version of the 'who do you say that I am?' story!!
Well, the rest can wait... and then I'm going to write my feedback letter to the Assembly Working Group responsible for the dreadful worship outline provided as the rules and guide for such occasions... it's practically censorship and to my mind these guides are one of the great untouched areas when it's all mission, change, new forms, context and discipleship in other spheres... then we revert to wordy rubbish for our peak moments...

No comments: