Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"Mac-over" here we come...


For a while we've had plans at work to update my laptop. While some wierd audio-visual issues had been resolved there were still some hassles and the more I tested out creative stuff the more the limits have been obvious... my DEll is to become a second AV laptop and for use around the Unit in various more straight forward projects!!

Because we are well resourced for equipment and given permission to have the tools we need to do our tasks.... much appreciated John and Sally!! I am able to venture into the 'light' and start using a Mac!!

As I said on facebook... now for the shaved head, 30kg weightloss, Dr Martens, black framed glasses, Howies jumper etc etc... the 'Mac-over'!!

Now come the endless questions for colleagues, hackers, and officianados!!

No comments: