Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hallelujah!!! A Chance to Post

While the brainiacs at Google and Blogger have been frigging around with the site, tools and format of our blogs I have missed the opportunity to join colleagues in the blogasphere in:

Naming my Top Five Crap Movies I Still Love to Watch
Passing on a Tag about Five Things the World Doesn't Know About Me
Inviting my readers to contribute to naming the 100 artists featured in the new clip for U2's single "Window in the Skies"

If I ever get back on I'll include details of the above....
If you don't see anthing new until about January 20th you'll know I'm in Perth for the Uniting Church's national youth event NCYC "Agents of Change" www.agentsofchange.org.au
and then The Youth Unit's Summer camp here in NSW/ACT... www.nsw.uca.org.au/boe/youthunit and follow the links to register etc

See ya soon.... maybe later maybe sooner!!

No comments: